Terms of service
The term 'FileBucks' or 'us' or 'we' refers to the owner of the website. Our company registration number is 07598690. The term 'you' refers to the user of our website.
* The content of the pages of this website is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without notice.
* Neither we nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this website for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
* Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this website meet your specific requirements.
* This website contains material which is owned by or licensed to us. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance and graphics. Reproduction is prohibited other than in accordance with the copyright notice, which forms part of these terms and conditions.
* All trademarks reproduced in this website, which are not the property of, or licensed to the operator, are acknowledged on the website.
* Unauthorised use of this website may give rise to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offence.
* From time to time, this website may also include links to other websites. These links are provided for your convenience to provide further information. They do not signify that we endorse the website(s). We have no responsibility for the content of the linked website(s).
* Your use of this website and any dispute arising out of such use of the website is subject to the laws of the country of viewing, and in terms of content is subject to the laws of England, Northern Ireland, Scotland and Wales.
* You must not create multiple accounts on our website as you are strictly limited to one account.
* If any of our terms of service are violated then you acknowledge that we have the right to terminate your account & revoke any earnings that you may have accumulated, and that this can be done without any advanced warning.
Users will be permanently banned and earnings revoked if:
1. Upload any form of child exploitation/pornography
2. Upload any materials that are in any way sexually explicit
3. Upload any materials that pertain to and/or promote pornography
4. Promote any type of file on pages that contain sexually explicit, copyrighted, or otherwise illegal content
5. Upload adult files, nudity, semi-nudity, suggestive images/videos, sexual filenames or anything remotely adult-related.
6. Download your own files continuously, download another's file, offer cash incentives to downloaders, coax others into continuously downloading your own file, obtain downloads in an illicit manner such as, but not limited to, an automated bot, or register more than one account.
7. Abuse our services to coerce users into registering on other websites.
8. Exchange download links with other affiliates, download other affiliate's files in order to receive downloads, or offer a form of points to the downloader for a download.
9. Post Filebucks download links on 4chan.org.
10. Promote your download links or files either directly or indirectly via Facebook.
11. Use any method to trick users into sharing or liking pages that lead to your download links on any social network, including Facebook.
12. Make visitors download files over 3 times to access one piece of content. In other words, you cannot split files into more than 3 parts.
13. Instruct or encourage any download to use a method to bypass our surveys or enter fake information.
14. Download own files, with or without a Proxy.
15. Upload files that are fake or counterfeit.
16. Creating multiple accounts for one user. If we find such accounts they will be deleted and earnings revoked.
17. Send unsolicited email, junk mail, spam, chain letters, or promotions or advertisements for products or services.
18. Harm or threaten to harm other users in any way or interfere with, or attempt to interfere with, the access of any user, host or network, including without limitation, by sending a virus, overloading, flooding, spamming, or mail-bombing the Service.
19. Impersonate or misrepresent your affiliation with any person or entity.
20. Block, hide, tamper with, or spoof the referring URL of traffic to download pages.
21. Put any part of our download pages inside of an HTML frame, frameset, or iframe.
22. Upload or transmit any User file: 1) that you do not have the lawful right to copy, transmit, distribute, and display (including any User files that would violate any confidentiality or fiduciary obligations that you might have with respect to the User files), 2) for which you do not have the consent or permission of each identifiable person in the User files to use the name, voice, signature, photograph, or likeness of each such person (to the extent each is implicated by the User files), 3) that infringes or misappropriates the intellectual property rights or violates the privacy rights of any third party (including without limitation copyright, trademark, patent, trade secret, or other intellectual property right, or moral right or right of publicity), 4) that is false or misleading, 5) that is defamatory, 6) that is obscene, pornographic, or offensive and 7) that promotes bigotry, racism, hatred, or harm against any individual or group and 8) that violates, or encourages any conduct that would violate, any applicable law or regulation or would give rise to civil liability.
* By uploading a file to FileBucks you are therefore claiming that the file consists entirely of content made by yourself, or that you right the appropriate rights or permission to upload and share it, and that you agree to take full responsibility and liabilty over any of the files that you have uploaded in the event of a dispute.
* You agree not to upload any files that may be deemed inappropriate or illegal, such as; copyrighted files, pornography, child exploitation, violence, files with the potential to harm or monitor a system, files with age or country restrictions or otherwise illegal files. These are only given examples, files may be deemed inappropriate at our discretion and we merely ask that you use common sense when uploading files and that you remember files are available to anyone of all countries and all ages/genders.
* Files must not be promoted on websites that contain illegal content or content which may be deemed inappropriate at our discretion.
* Links to files must comply with the rules of the website(s) that they are being advertised on, and in no event should they posted in a way that they could be perceived as an "annoyance" to users or visitors of the website.
* No electronic tools or applications of any kind should be used to promote links to files.
* When promoting any file that you have uploaded you must only advertise it as what it is and not make it out to be something it isn't. The file a visitor expects to receive after completing an offer is the file they should be provided with.
* Absolutely no incentives should be offered to visitors in order to try and encourage them to download a file. The only incentive allowed is that the visitor will receive access to the file & may possibly be in with the chance of winning a prize for completing one of our offers.
* Whilst we do our best to remove any files that violate our terms of service from our server we simply cannot guarantee that it is impossible for you to come across one & therefore you must acknowledge that you are downloading the file at your own risk and you should take the relevant precautions as we take no responsibility or liability over the content of the file or anything that may occur as a result of downloading it.
* You must not download a file in an attempt to enhance your own or another members earnings.
* As a member of FileBucks you are completely prohibited from downloading any file on our servers for any reason whether it be your own or not.
* You must not attempt to gain access to a file without completing an offer.
* You must not encourage the same user to download any of your files multiple times whether it be the same file or seperate files. This also prohibits the uploading of files in "parts". Files must be uploaded whole.
* You must not give any false information when downloading a file or completing an offer, this includes falsifying your computers address aswell as your own personal details.